NAAHL is the only national association that brings together banks, CDFIs and other capital providers for affordable housing and inclusive neighborhood revitalization. NAAHL:
- Connects . . . As a cross-sector network to share emerging challenges, opportunities and ideas. NAAHL is where experienced practitioners with diverse perspectives find common ground.
- Leads . . . As a united voice for bipartisan public policies and best practices to support financing of affordable housing and inclusive neighborhood revitalization. NAAHL works closely with policy makers and opinion leaders.
- Informs . . . As a one-stop resource for best practices, public policy developments, and data and research.
For their support, sustaining NAAHL members receive:
- Timely and strategic counsel from NAAHL’s President and CEO
- Input and representation on NAAHL’s policy positions
- Early warning on breaking policy developments affecting community investment
- Opportunity to join the NAAHL Board, which sets organizational policy and determines advocacy positions
- Free registrations for the annual policy conference/other events
All NAAHL members receive:
- Seat at members-only forums on business matters affecting their companies
- Seat on committees and working groups
- Daily Download email blast
- The Buzz, a periodic policy analysis
- Free job postings in the Daily Download
To learn more about our membership and to request an application, please contact Paul Haaland at (202) 293-9850, or [email protected]