2021 Annual Conference, November 9, 2021
National Press Club - 529 14th Street NW, 13th Floor
The NAAHL/CCL 2021 Annual Conference will take place at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. The conference is from 8:30AM – 5:00PM, followed by a reception from 5:00PM – 6:00PM.
Stay tuned! The agenda will be posted soon.
- Registration and Payment – The registration fee includes: conference, breakfast, lunch, and networking reception. To register online, you must use a credit card. To pay by check, please contact the NAAHL office. Each registrant must pay in full prior to the conference.
- Substitution Policy – If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, you may substitute another individual at no additional charge. The payment made for the original registrant will be applied to the replacement’s registration. Substitutions are allowed at any time and must be requested by email.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancellations must be received by email.
A room block has been reserved for November 8-10 at the JW Marriott, located at 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. To receive the special rate of $249, click here. The deadline to reserve your room is Monday, October 11.
- Conference Admission – Please wear your name badge at all times.
- Attendee List – Attendees who register after Friday, October 29, may not appear on the conference attendee list.
- Attire – Business casual is appropriate for the conference and reception.
- Special Needs/Dietary Requests – Please contact the NAAHL office if you have special needs under the Americans with Disabilities Act or if you have special dietary requirements.
- Photography/Video – Registration for the conference constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NAAHL for NAAHL’s use and distribution of the registrant’s image or voice in photos and video. Exceptions to this agreement must be made by email to the NAAHL office.
Transportation/Parking – Please use public transportation – metro, bus, taxi. Parking is not available at the venue. However, there are multiple parking garages near the venue.
Please contact the NAAHL office at (202) 293-9850 or email@example.com.