We have two different membership categories: Regular and Sustaining.
Regular membership includes:
- Free registration for the annual conference
- Seat on committees and working groups
- Daily Download, a daily e-newsletter
- The Buzz, a periodic policy analysis
- Free job postings in the Daily Download
Sustaining membership includes:
- The benefits listed above
- Timely and strategic counsel from NAAHL’s President and CEO
- Input and representation on NAAHL’s policy positions
- Early warning on breaking policy developments affecting community investment
- Opportunity to join the NAAHL Board, which sets organizational policy and determines advocacy positions
- Free registrations for the annual conference/other events
To learn more about our membership and to request an application, please contact us at (202) 293-9850, or email@example.com.