NAAHL offers its members a unique value: we are the only trade association dedicated to community development issues, products and policies, with a cross-industry representation that includes blue-chip nonprofit lenders and intermediaries, and the Federal Home Loan Banks. Founded to represent community investment practitioners who share a commitment to NAAHL’s mission, our members include the “who’s who” of private sector lenders and investors in affordable housing and community development: banks, thrifts, loan consortia, community development corporations, mortgage companies, financial intermediaries, local and national nonprofits, and public agencies.
NAAHL also provides a unique network and a national forum for organizations in the forefront of affordable housing and community investment to disseminate the best practices in building sustainable communities. We have proven over the years that by pooling our knowledge and resources with our peers, we can do an even better job of making a real difference in our communities.
For their support, all NAAHL members receive:
- Timely and strategic counsel from NAAHL’s President and CEO
- Input and representation on NAAHL policy positions
- Early warning on breaking policy developments affecting community investment
- Opportunity to join the NAAHL Board, which sets organizational policy and determines advocacy positions
- Seat at NAAHL members-only forums on business matters affecting their companies
- Seat on every NAAHL committee
- Free registrations for conferences and audio forums, and a members-only discount for additional registrants
- NAAHL e-newsletters, special publications, and meeting and conference announcements
- Free job postings in NAAHL e-newsletters
- Website partner link
To learn more about our membership and to request an application, please contact Paul Haaland at (202) 293-9850.