NAAHL serves as an “honest broker” in public policy debates related to the flow of private capital to underserved areas. We provide strong representation for our industry in Washington, enjoying excellent relationships with Congress, the Administration, and Federal Banking regulators.
NAAHL focuses on:
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
- Government-Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs)
- Multifamily Affordable Rental Housing
- Naturally Occurring Affordable Housing
- Practical Solutions to Predatory Lending